Saturday, November 22, 2008

Right, so I have made myself a little badge, swopped it out for the other one on my sidebar and will be accepting defeat graciously! Instead of blogging here everyday this week I have been walking the coastal path from Bondi to Bronte, enjoying fresh fish and chips on the water at Watsons Bay, walking on the beach up the coast at Palm Beach, sharing lunch with my daughter at the Newport Arms overlooking Pittwater and all the yachts and eating bbq'd prawns on our new deck with friends from faraway whom we haven't seen in a long time. Its been a blissful week complete with late night chats, wedding highlight videos and a scan where we decided not to find out the sex of our unborn baby and still aren't regretting that choice!

I will continue to use this food blog to post about recipes I make and things that are directly food related, so bookmark me or add me to your feedreader, but in the meantime a more regular service will resume over at The Super Whites blog complete with pregnancy postings and photos of Amy and deck updates.

No comments: