- Spanish Tortilla with potatoes, capsicum, onions and chorizo, set with egg.
- Chicken, sundried tomato and mustard pasta. (As seen on Cooksister recently)
- A variation on this chickpea and roasted capsicum salad as seen on Smitten Kitchen
- These apple pancakes, also from Smitten Kitchen
- A cheesecake slice in the true aussie tradition of slices
- Cinamon rolls like the kind you buy in the bakery or at coffee shops
- Pasta bake
- Veronica's pastryless quiche - this sounds so easy and delicious, just right for lunches and snacks in an emergency
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Things I plan on cooking/baking/making when our guests have departed and I have some timre on my hands. You can hold me to this list, I will tick them off and report back - also, any other suggestions appreciated.